Websites created and managed in CP+ can be backed up and restored directly in CP+ interface.
To restore website content from the backup files:
- Log in to CP+ as admin.
- Click the Restore Websites icon in the Websites Management section on the home page.
- Fill up the form to restore content from backup.
Press when done.
- Restore Source:
- Local file: enter .tar.gz archive file or browse it in your home directory.
- FTP server location to upload the backup (you need to specify the FTP user name and password).
- SSH server location to upload the backup (you need to specify the SSH user name and password).