Installing Permanent CP+ License
Once you installed CP+, you need to gain Master Key to be able to run CP+.
Master Key is bound to a set of your own IPs and allows using multiple servers. Through master licensing interface you can disable/enable CP+ running on particular IP, as well as pay your bills, and see how many servers with CP+ you are running.
To install a permanent CP+ license, you should:
Step 1: Sign up a Reseller to gain Master Key
- Go to https://license.psoft.net.
- Click the New Reseller Signup link and fill in the form that appears:
Important: make sure you enter valid email!
- Click Signup. On successful signup you will get the following message:
Signup successful! Please check your registered email account to verify your account registration and continue with the login.
- Log into your account to get Master Key. It will show on the home page:
Through your licensing interface you can disable/enable CP+ running on particular IP, view and pay your bills, keep track of servers with CP+ you are running.
Now, you can use Master Key in two ways: for your own IPs and IPs of servers your resell.
- If you are going to manage your own CP+, you need to bind the Master Key to a set of internal IPs.
In the box Your internal IPs click Add one more. enter IP and click Create:
- If you are going to resell CP+, click Get a new external server key, add comment and click Submit.
Step 2: Enter Master Key to run CP+
- Log into CP+ as admin. You will be prompted to fill in Master Key:
- Enter Master Key and click Set new Master Key.
If you use old reseller's programm or have trial license, you should save the license file (that you have received by email issued for you by PSoft) locally on a box you will run CP+ from.
CP+ license is installed as follows:
- Log into CP+ as admin.
- Choose the User Admin mode from System Information Panel on the left.
- Proceed to Server Management->CP+ License.
- Here, you will see information about the license installed:
- Then, in the Upload License File form:
click the Browse... button to choose the license file stored locally:
- After you chose the license file, press Install.